Looking to add a thermometer to your page?
Great plan! We love the thermometer feature because we know it helps our users raise more funds! Set your fundraising goal, and watch as your donors are motivated to help you fill your thermometer through making more donations and buying tickets!
And hey, setting up your thermometer is really easy!
1. Navigate to your Fundraising Page Editor.
2. At the top of the page, you'll see your fundraiser details. Click the Settings cogwheel next to your fundraiser details.
3. A new pop-up should appear. Here you'll be able to update and edit all of your thermometer details.
- Specify what you would like the thermometer to count.
- Add your offline donations
- Set your fundraising goals
- Add which fundraising success details you'd like to be featured
4. Once you're done, press Save and you'll see the changes made on your fundraising page right away!
5. In the top right-hand corner press Update this will save your page edits and update the live version of your page.
And that's it! If you have any questions about adding a thermometer to your page, make sure to reach out to our team through the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have!
Until next time!
The Trellis Team