Using affiliate links to see where your donors are coming from.
Using affiliate links is a great way to see the results you're getting from your marketing efforts. It allows you to create a link that will then supply you with a report of visitors and their checkouts based on where they found you.
Here are the steps:
1. From your desktop click on the results tab.
2. Click on Affiliates
3. Make sure you choose the correct page at the top right and then click the Create a link button.
4. Type an affiliate name and hit enter. if needed and Give it a Link Name (there are parameters of Only numbers, lowercase letters, underscores and hyphens being allowed)
5. Type an affiliate link name, hit enter, and submit.
6. Your affiliate link is now created and you may copy the link and use it by clicking on the chain icon.
That link will now take people to your main page and the results of who visited from that link and who donated from that link will be available by clicking on the square with the diagonal arrow to the right of that line.
You may do the same for your newsletters, other social media platforms you want to share your page, or for you to track the traffic from your main website.
Did this answer your question? If not, please feel free to contact us using that teal chat bubble on the lower right corner of your Trellis account dashboard.