Automatic bidding is the easiest way to bid on an auction item. Simply enter the highest price you're willing to pay for an item, and we'll do the rest.
Once you set up automatic bidding, you can stay ahead of the competition for an item without needing to be on the fundraiser site and monitoring.
How to set up automatic bidding
1. Click on Auto Bid
2. Enter the maximum amount you'd like to pay for the item and select Set Max Bid
NOTE: Occasionally you'll see bids increase by less. This means that someone else placed a bid just slightly higher than your automatic bid amount or the maximum amount set by the auto-bidder is not incrementable by the minimum increment amount set.
Updating your auto bid
1. Click on update bid amount and enter the new maximum amount you want
2. Select yes if you are sure to automate bidding to the amount you entered
Canceling your automated bidding
1. Click "Stop Automation" then select yes
2. Your automated bidding is now removed
We'll let you know if someone outbids you and you can decide if you want to increase your maximum limit.
Keep in mind when you're deciding on the maximum amount you'd like to pay that you'll need to pay the cost of shipping too.
Did this answer your question? If not, please feel free to contact us using that teal chat bubble on the lower right corner of your Trellis account dashboard.