In this article, we will explain the payout schedule and how to extract the financial report
Understanding the payout schedule
The payout happens depending on the day of your donor's purchases. The pay period is always Tuesday to Monday and all transactions within that period automatically trigger a payout to your connected bank account the next Monday after that.
- There is a 7-day rolling period for charges to clear before they are included in a payout. Typically, a charge will be included in a payout 2 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Trellis will trigger the payout every Monday but the deposit date depends on when your bank clears them and Trellis has no control over that so you might see a day or two delays before you see the deposit in your bank. Please contact your bank directly if a deposit is not received after 2 days.
To give you an example of which transactions are included in your payout please read through.
Refer to the sample calendar below.
1. All purchases/checkouts from your fundraiser page that happened December 7 - 13th will trigger a payout to your bank account on December 20th.
2. All purchases/checkouts from your fundraiser page that happened December 14 - 20th will trigger a payout to your bank account on December 27th.
Where can you find the payout history and extract the financial report?
1. In your Dashboard go to Banking
2. Scroll down to your Payout History
3. Click on Export Financial Report, select the file format and email you want the file to be sent, and hit Send
Did this answer your question? If not, please feel free to contact us using that teal chat bubble on the lower right corner of your Trellis account dashboard.