In this article, we'll explain when you can expect your next Trellis payout and how to export a Payout Report from Trellis.
When will I receive my next payout?
- Payouts occur weekly, typically on Mondays.
- All transactions undergo a 7-day clearing period before being included in the next payout.
- Consequently, a transaction will generally be part of a payout approximately two weeks after the purchase.
- It's important to note that while payouts are triggered weekly, the time for the deposit to reach your bank may vary. If the deposit isn't received after two days, we recommend contacting your bank directly
How do I obtain a financial payout report?
- Log in to your Trellis account and navigate to the Main Dashboard.
- Click on Banking in the left side panel of Trellis.
- Under Payout History, you can view the dates and details of all payouts to your bank account.
- On the right side, click on Export Financial Report to download a payout report.
- Choose your preferred file format and provide your email for the payout report. Finally, click Send.
In the Payout Report, you'll find a detailed breakdown of all the transactions included in your payout.
Trellis Pro Tip: Once a Payout is completed for a specific transaction, the All Transactions Trellis report will display the same payout ID for convenient reconciliation.
If your organization hasn't received any payouts, ensure that your banking information has been entered correctly.
Understanding Trellis payouts allows you to understand which funds have been deposited into your bank account. Payout Reports are especially beneficial for keeping accurate records of funds following a fundraiser.
Did this answer your question? If not, please reach out to the Trellis Support team via the blue chat icon or email firstname.lastname@example.org.