In this article, we will show you how to feature your recent donors of your fundraiser to the public.
A lot of our organizations want to publicly highlight and celebrate individual contributors to their fundraiser and Trellis makes this super easy just by following the below steps:
1. On your fundraiser builder look for the blue plus button in the middle of your screen and click that.
2. From the selection, choose Fundraiser Activity.
3. You may change the title of your section and also the background colour by choosing from the color picker of this section's settings.
4. By default, this section displays your fundraiser goal settings. But if you want to only specifically show certain fundraiser revenue and a custom sales goal you may do so!
5. To use different goal settings, disable "Use Fundraiser Goal Settings" then you can fill out the information below to your liking. The below example shows that I only wanted to show all donations that went through and also a different goal and an amount I received outside of Trellis.
6. Make sure you hit publish changes so all your changes get reflected on your live page.
Did this answer your question? If not, please feel free to contact us using that teal chat bubble on the lower right corner of your Trellis account dashboard.