This article will teach you how to use and add multiple users to be able to access your Trellis account.
Watch this video or follow the steps below!
1. From your dashboard, navigate to Team Roles
2. Click on Add User Role
3. Fill out the form and depending on the role of the person you want to have access to your account you may select the appropriate role.
- Has full access to everything within the account
- Similar access to the Organization Manager role, but can't access any banking information.
- This role has access to edit a specific fundraising page, but can't access banking, tax receipts, or organization settings that span multiple fundraisers.
The newly added user can now access your account by signing up using this link https://app.trellis.org/signup using the email that you added to have permission to access your Trellis account and set up their own password.
- It is still highly advisable to ensure your users don't edit the page at the same time since your page builder automatically saves the current state or changes and will override someone's progress.
Did this answer your question? If not, please feel free to contact us using that teal chat bubble on the lower right corner of your Trellis account dashboard.