In this article, we will help you set up the fundraiser driver you choose to launch.
Please select the fundraising driver you would like to activate on your fundraiser page by clicking below.
1. Event Tickets
2. Silent & Live Auctions
- How to Set Up Your Silent Auction
- Checklist in launching your silent auction
- Managing your bidders during and after your auction
- Wrapping up your auction
3. Raffles & 50/50s
- Trellis Raffles & 50/50s process
- Guidelines after your raffle or 50/50 is published
- Checklist in launching your raffles & 50/50s
- Drawing your winner(s)
- How to extract your raffle report
4. Donation Options
5. Items for Sale
Setting up your fundraiser drivers correctly from the beginning is essential for a successful fundraising campaign. By carefully selecting and activating the right fundraising driver on your fundraiser page, you can maximize your fundraising efforts and engage your supporters effectively.
Whether you choose event tickets, auctions, raffles, donation options, or items for sale, each fundraising driver offers unique benefits and opportunities for your campaign.
Click Next below to put the final touches before launching your fundraiser.
To add the final touches, click next above
Did this answer your question? If not, please feel free to contact us using that teal chat bubble on the lower right corner of your Trellis account dashboard.